>Hello Sohib EditorOnline, welcome to this journal article about “cara menggambar musim hujan”. In this article, we will discuss the techniques and tips for drawing rainy season-related artworks. Drawing is a beautiful and creative form of self-expression, and we hope that after reading this article, you will be able to create beautiful artworks inspired by the rainy season.
What is the Rainy Season?
The rainy season is a time of the year when there is a significant increase in rainfall. Depending on the location, this season can last for several months. In Indonesia, the rainy season lasts from October to April. During this season, the weather can be very unpredictable, with sudden showers occurring throughout the day.
With its beautiful and unique characteristics, the rainy season can be a great inspiration for artists. In this article, we will discuss some tips and techniques for drawing rain-related sceneries.
Before we dive into the techniques, let’s talk about the materials needed for drawing rainy season-inspired artworks. Here’s a list of some essential items:
|Pencil||A lead pencil with different grades for sketching and shading|
|Paper||Thick white paper for creating the artwork|
|Eraser||A soft eraser to remove mistakes and smudges|
|Watercolor paints||For adding colors to the artwork|
|Paintbrushes||A set of paintbrushes with different sizes for applying paints|
Techniques for Drawing Rainy Season Artworks
The first thing that comes to mind when we think of the rainy season is the raindrops falling from the sky. Drawing raindrops can be quite challenging, but it’s also a lot of fun. Here’s how you can draw raindrops:
- Start by drawing small circles for the raindrops.
- Add tiny lines to the bottom of the circle to create the tail of the raindrop.
- Shade the raindrop to create depth and add more realism.
- Repeat the process to create a bunch of raindrops falling from the sky.
This simple technique can be used to create beautiful artworks inspired by the rainy season. You can draw raindrops falling on a windowpane, on leaves, or on the ground.
Drawing Stormy Clouds
Stormy clouds are a common sight during the rainy season. Drawing clouds can be a little tricky, but it’s not impossible. Here’s how you can draw stormy clouds:
- Start by drawing a rough outline of the cloud with a pencil.
- Add shading to create depth and texture.
- Draw lightning bolts coming out of the clouds to make the artwork more dramatic.
- Use watercolors to add color to the clouds and the lightning bolts.
- Add raindrops to the artwork to complete the rainy season vibe.
This technique can be used to create beautiful artworks of thunderstorms and rainstorms. You can experiment with different colors and patterns to create unique pieces of art.
Drawing Rainy Street Scenes
Rainy street scenes are another popular subject for artworks inspired by the rainy season. Here’s how you can create a rainy street scene:
- Start by drawing the outline of the street and the buildings.
- Add details such as trees, street lamps, and people with umbrellas.
- Draw reflections of the objects on the wet ground to make the artwork more realistic.
- Use watercolors to add colors to the artwork.
This technique can be used to create beautiful artworks of rainy streets, alleys, and parks. You can experiment with different color schemes to create unique pieces of art.
That’s it! We hope that this article has given you some inspiration and tips for creating beautiful artworks inspired by the rainy season. Remember to experiment with different techniques and materials to create unique pieces of art.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you!