>Hello Sohib EditorOnline, do you ever experience running out of credit on your Indosat number at the most inconvenient time? Don’t worry, because Indosat provides an emergency credit service that you can use when you’re in a pinch. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to check your Indosat emergency credit balance, understand the terms and conditions, and answer some frequently asked questions.
What is Indosat Emergency Credit?
Indosat Ooredoo provides customers with an emergency credit service called ‘Pulsa Darurat’ that allows you to borrow credit quickly and seamlessly. This service provides you with a temporary credit limit, which you can use at any time you run out of credit. The borrowed credit will be charged to your next top-up. However, please note that this service is subject to terms and conditions, so it is essential to understand them before using it.
How to Check Your Indosat Emergency Credit Balance
Checking your Indosat emergency credit balance is essential to avoid any surprises in your next bill. You can check your emergency credit balance by dialing *123# and following these steps:
|1||Dial *123# on your phone keypad|
|2||Select ‘Pulsa Darurat’ and press send|
|3||Select ‘Info Saldo’ and press send|
|4||Your Indosat emergency credit balance will be displayed on your phone screen|
If you prefer a more straightforward method, you can check your emergency credit balance by sending an SMS to 363. Type ‘STATUS’ and send it to 363. Your emergency credit balance will be sent to you via SMS.
Terms and Conditions of Indosat Emergency Credit
Before using the Indosat emergency credit service, it is essential to understand the terms and conditions. Here are the terms and conditions that you need to know:
- The emergency credit service is only available for Indosat prepaid customers
- The maximum credit limit for emergency credit is Rp 5,000
- The emergency credit is valid for seven days from the time of borrowing
- The emergency credit balance cannot be transferred to another phone number
- The emergency credit will be charged to your next top-up
- Indosat reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this service without prior notice
1. Can I use the Indosat emergency credit service if I have an outstanding bill?
No, you cannot use the emergency credit service if you have an overdue bill or any unpaid balance. You need to clear your bill first before using the service.
2. Can I use the emergency credit to make international calls or send SMS?
No, you cannot use the emergency credit to make international calls or send SMS. The service can only be used for local calls and SMS.
3. What happens if I don’t pay back the emergency credit?
If you don’t pay back the emergency credit, Indosat will block your number until you pay the amount borrowed. Additionally, you will not be able to use any other Indosat services until you clear your debt.
4. Can I borrow more than Rp 5,000 in emergency credit?
No, the maximum limit for emergency credit is Rp 5,000. If you need more credits, you need to top-up your number.
5. How many times can I use the emergency credit service?
You can use the emergency credit service as many times as you need as long as you have paid back the previous credit borrowed. However, please note that there is a limit of Rp 5,000 for each emergency credit transaction.
In conclusion, Indosat’s emergency credit service is helpful when you’re in a tight spot and need credit quickly. However, it is essential to understand the terms and conditions before using the service to avoid any unwanted consequences. By following the steps above, you can check your emergency credit balance and use the service responsibly. Good luck!